Apr 21, 2010

Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia

As I was strolling around Mall of Asia in Metro Manila together with my classmates, we came upon a delightful little stall called Frostings. There were lots of colorful and really yummy looking cupcakes in all sorts of flavors, colors, and sizes. The prices were very affordable, a dozen mini cupcakes were priced at Php 140 only. And they carry different flavors in them, just like a sampler! The packaging was so simple yet so cute that I don't want to open it.

The regular sized cupcakes were just lovely! My favorite was the mango tart, with chunks of real mangoes and the perfect blending of just the right amount of sweet. The kind that melts in your mouth. Just writing about it makes my mouth water as I crave for those gorgeous desserts! Darn! Make sure to give it a try by visiting the Mall of Asia. The stall is on the ground floor, near the exit towards the back building going to the seaside park. But I am warning you, buy a lot because you'll be craving for more!

Cupcake on Foodista

0 dishes:

Post a Comment