Apr 21, 2010
Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia
The regular sized cupcakes were just lovely! My favorite was the mango tart, with chunks of real mangoes and the perfect blending of just the right amount of sweet. The kind that melts in your mouth. Just writing about it makes my mouth water as I crave for those gorgeous desserts! Darn! Make sure to give it a try by visiting the Mall of Asia. The stall is on the ground floor, near the exit towards the back building going to the seaside park. But I am warning you, buy a lot because you'll be craving for more!
Labels: food trip
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (92)
- Beard Papa's Cream Puffs
- Eating out at Superbowl of China
- Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia
- Philippine Guava Jelly: Very Scrumptious!
- Special Spice: Dried Kamias
- Tuna Sisig, the Easy Way!
- Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
- Really Tasty Ampalaya Egg Scramble
- Coconut Yema Balls
- Chocolate Ice Candy Treats
- My sister's baked green mussels
- Missing my Happy Cream Puffs!
- ▼ April (12)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine