Apr 14, 2010

Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes

These cupcakes were victims of experimentation, just like my tuna sisig. The difference is, this one has a higher percent of success than the sisig experiment I did, due to the small fact that I used a brownie mix on this one. Yes, cheating the taste buds of those who exclaim that your cooking is great. :p

How was it fudgy when it looks cracked and dry on the picture, you ask? The outside is crunchy, with the inside moist and delectable. Just what I want my brownies to be. Just lovely, with those colorful cupcake liners that I bought.

Here is how I made the fudgy brownie cupcakes:

First, I preheated the oven according to the box instructions, then I mixed all the ingredients according to the boxed brownie mix. After which I added 1 more egg white, and half a stick of butter. A few chocolate chunks also made it into the already rich-smelling batter. I mixed them well by hand, then transferred the batter to a well greased muffin pan. What I did was to place the cupcake liners on the holes in the pan, then lightly grease the cupcake liners, and pour batter into each of them until 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.

You might notice cracks on the surface. This will make the tops crunchy and nice!
Fudge Brownies on Foodista

0 dishes:

Post a Comment