Apr 1, 2010

Missing my Happy Cream Puffs!

A lot of stores have been making cream puffs, but no one, not even those fancy stores in Greenbelt and Glorietta, can create the taste of authentic and luscious cream puffs like Happy Cream Puff can. I have been buying their eclairs and glazed cream puffs from their branch in SM Southmall, but alas, they had to move on to better locations as they expand their business, and closed their Southmall branch for good.

I have been craving like crazy for their distinct custard cream filling, not sweet at all, but just creamy and good. The sweet comes from the crunchy caramel glaze, which melts in my mouth along with the warm just-out-of-the-oven pastry bread/biscuit whatever-it-is. I remember a few times sharing these with my hunny, and he loves it as much as I do!

I just love it. So if you happen to come across a store named Happy Cream Puff, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a treat!

Update! I have recently tried Beard Papa's Original Cream Puffs, but nothing compares to our very own Happy Cream Puff. Beard Papa's cream puffs were just too bland for my taste.

0 dishes:

Post a Comment