dried kamias. That's where we bought them on the way home from Gonzaga, Cagayan, where we held our family reunion. I'm not aware of any other stores that sell these, but I'll be on the lookout!
It's not too shabby, as it is jam packed with all the nutrients in your ripe guava fruit that Filipinos love to eat with salt as the pass by vendors near bus stations.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (92)
- Beard Papa's Cream Puffs
- Eating out at Superbowl of China
- Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia
- Philippine Guava Jelly: Very Scrumptious!
- Special Spice: Dried Kamias
- Tuna Sisig, the Easy Way!
- Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
- Really Tasty Ampalaya Egg Scramble
- Coconut Yema Balls
- Chocolate Ice Candy Treats
- My sister's baked green mussels
- Missing my Happy Cream Puffs!
- ▼ April (12)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine