Gonzaga, Cagayan for our grand family reunion which was held last April 13, 2010, at the splendid Baua Beach Resort. On the way home we took our time to shop at the famed roadside market where you can stop and eat, buy special furniture, and shop for very unique finds that can only be bought there. One of the few things I have bought was the dried kamias, which was so potent that only three very small and thin slices are equivalent to a heaping cup of tamarinds when making sinigang dishes.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (92)
- Beard Papa's Cream Puffs
- Eating out at Superbowl of China
- Frostings Cupcakes in Mall of Asia
- Philippine Guava Jelly: Very Scrumptious!
- Special Spice: Dried Kamias
- Tuna Sisig, the Easy Way!
- Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
- Really Tasty Ampalaya Egg Scramble
- Coconut Yema Balls
- Chocolate Ice Candy Treats
- My sister's baked green mussels
- Missing my Happy Cream Puffs!
- ▼ April (12)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine