May 2, 2010
I♥Alfajores : Not your ordinary dessert!
For some of you who don't know what the heck is an Alfajor, these are very great tasting cookie sandwiches with creamy dulce de leche filling, covered in fairy powder! The only place I know that sells Alfajores is Baguio, until there sprouted in Metro Manila a new taste of these goodies, deliciously named I♥Alfajor.
They are very delectable and enjoyable to eat! I loved munching on these home baked beauties, and unlike those sold in Baguio, these come in different shapes and colors for you to enjoy. Be romantic with the heart shaped pink ones, or be childish with the baby blue ones. There are also originals, colored light beige. Unfortunately, the chef doesn't have a physical store yet. Now how the hell did I get such great photos of her Alfajores? I happen to be the chef's sister. :)
If you want to order, you may reach the chef here:
Labels: food trip
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (92)
- The Famous Lucban Longganisa Recipe
- Aji Ichiban: a Favorite Oriental Snack Shop
- Homemade Crepes and Cream Recipe
- Razon's Halo-Halo Recipe: Perfectly Simple!
- La Resurrecion Hot Cocoa ala Swiss Miss
- Fresh Lumpia, Chinatown Style!
- Baon Recipe: Chicken and Cheese Bread Rolls
- T.G.I. Friday's at Alabang Town Center
- Lumpiang Sili Recipe with Sweet Dip
- No Yeast Thin Crust Pizza
- Cooking Essentials: Sweet Basil
- Baon Idea: Beef Steak (bistek)
- Mother's Day Butterscotch Brownies with Prunes and...
- Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Burgoo in Gateway Mall
- I♥Alfajores : Not your ordinary dessert!
- ▼ May (16)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine