Jun 20, 2010

Healthy Snacks to Go by Katie Kimball


We are excited to announce this new fantastic e-book by Katie Kimball from KitchenStewardship.com. Katie is offering copies of Healthy Snacks to Go to 8 lucky Foodie Blogroll members.

Over and over, Katie Kimball of KitchenStewardship.com heard people lament the difficulty of eating real food away from home.  Cheese and hard-boiled eggs don't stay well in a diaper bag or desk drawer, Quaker granola bars aren't real food, and Larabars cost an arm and a leg.  The solution is in her new eBook, "Healthy Snacks to Go" with over 30 recipes to get you on your way with real food, fast.  You'll find 14 homemade Larabar-style variations, soaked grain options for granola bars and crackers, and bonus lunch-packing tips in this 48-page user-friendly cookbook.

I'm an active member of the Foodie Blogroll, whose widget is shown at my right sidebar. This is a great community of foodies who blog about their food trips and adventures and share them with the rest of the community. I actually love surfing the blogs in this community as you can  really see homemade meals in their rustic glory, just the way food is supposed to be.

Out of curiosity, I commented on the article about this giveaway, and a nice surprise was sent to my mailbox soon after. I was lucky enough to be drawn as a winner of the Healthy Snacks to Go ebook. Maybe sometimes when  I have time to create some of her delicious snacks I will go and share them to you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! I hope you enjoy the book - there are definitely a lot of goodies in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for shared this useful informative, Good Shared!
    -----
    See also more and compare for best prices deals for Kids Healthy Snacks here!

    ReplyDelete