Jul 1, 2010
Korean Green Tea Latte
Green tea was believed to have antioxidants and therapeutic components, and it is widely used in traditional Japanese herbal medicine. There were quite a few fads of drinks containing green tea, but I bet that these healthy drinks don't have enough green tea in their products for the antioxidants to even reach sufficient amounts to bypass liver excretion.
I'm guessing that my sister gave me a box of green tea latte from Korea just to make me drink some. And I tried one, and it is not half as bad as the regular tea. A few more sips and I was happily drinking the stuff while eating nutty chocolate cupcakes for a mid-afternoon snack.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (92)
- Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce
- Trevally Steaks in Sweet Chili Sauce (Talakitok)
- Chicken Spring Rolls (Lumpia)
- How to make ground chicken meat
- Sassy's Special Spicy Chicken Sisig
- New Look, New Home
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mochi
- Free VIP Membership for Chooks to Go!
- Shakey's Mojos and a Recipe
- Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
- Chicken Meatballs
- Korean Green Tea Latte
- ▼ July (12)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine