Oct 31, 2010

The Most Horrifying Halloween Cake Ever!


Yea, I know what you're thinking. Not posting for so long and I come back with this gruesome photo of a scary edible cake that looks so, uhm, terrifyingly delicious! I ran across this edible work of art in Deviantart, and I just can't help but share this with everyone! It's  made by ohnoono from DA, and she calls it the Dead Man's Farm Cake.

Just look at the detail! I'm pretty sure I'll be delighted to have this on my Halloween table! Though, I would be scared that it might eat me first.

It's quite a charmer, isn't it? And no words can ever do it justice. So I'm signing off, hoping that I won't be so busy with school work anymore to be able to post more of my recipes, and not so scary dishes from my kitchen.

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

  1. That is indeed a terrifying cake:P Hope you had a great Halloween too! I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Plus, today we start a brand new fun campaign that promotes fellow blogers, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower.
    nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thats a pretty cool cake!

    Following from Follow Back Tuesday!

    Lots of Smiles,
    Amber :)
    http://clickableparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepy cake!! I'm a follower & I would love a follow back! Thank you!

    http://mamacampbell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from the FMBT blog hop. My hubby and I have a room by room tour of our house underway, cutie pups, and a newly organized gift wrapping stash. I hope you can stop by to visit and follow us too.

    Have a great week! :)
    Alison
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is gross, lol!!! I am stopping by and following from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Hope you will "" at Just Married with Coupons

    Have a fun Tuesday!
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fellow Blog Hopper :)
    I love the disgusting cake, I just don't know if I would be able to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there,

    New follower from the blog hops. Looks like you have a really awesome blog here and I will enjoy reading your posts.

    Please come visit/follow me too whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  9. honestly I won't eat this. .It freaks me out!!gruesome lol

    ReplyDelete