Mar 18, 2011
Black Cocoa Biscuits from Cowhead
I remember my days as an primary school student. I was still the youngest then, and I can get away with eating nothing but cereals drenched in cold, fresh milk from the numerous boxes in our cupboard. I was most especially fond of the mini toys I can get for free with every box. And the milk just had to be Cowhead's fresh milk. I don't know why but I never really liked other brands, even if my mom claims that they all taste the same.
What surprised me was that nowadays they have expanded their business. My sister brought home a box of Black Cocoa Biscuits which she bought at Duty Free, so I was a bit disappointed with the long trip just to buy a box of these goodies. It seemed like some ordinary cookie sandwich at first, but it was quite addictive. The filling is really creamy, and it complements the bittersweet cocoa biscuit well. Sort of reminds me of my childhood.
- ► 2012 (18)
- Remembering Silang
- Best Food Forward in Global City! Mini Giveaway!
- Korean Rice Pops, Anyone?
- Blueberry-Cinnamon Breakfast Bananas
- Creamy Scramble With Basil and Tomatoes
- Traditional Cocoa Tablea
- Black Cocoa Biscuits from Cowhead
- Meatballs in White Gravy
- Don Henrico's Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Feed Homeless Children With Your Spare Change!
- Yummy Seafood Dishes at SuperBowl of China
- Torihamu (Chicken Ham): My First Take
- ▼ March (12)
Asian food beef bread breakfast candy chicken chocolate coffee cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food fish food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat healthy ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa okoy pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood shrimp squash tocino veggies wine