Mar 9, 2011

Feed Homeless Children With Your Spare Change!


Yes, the Lenten season is almost here, and from what I can see, I haven't really given back to charity much aside from donations of clothes, books, and toys during the holiday seasons or whenever a calamity struck. It really is painful for me seeing young children begging for food at the streets, most especially when they are looking at us through the clear glass windows of the food establishment we are eating at, only to be driven away by the security guards at some jerk's request.
So imagine my delight when I saw the ad of WeFeedback (http://www.wefeedback.org), an online program that enables you to calculate how many children you can feed with your favorite food, regardless of how small or big the price is. There's no minimum or maximum amount, so you can give what you can afford. What's even better is that you got to sacrifice not eating your junk food or not having your daily dose of frappuccino and give back to the blessings you got for the past year. Look at the pop-up message I got: I made a difference! :)
So I am inviting you to actually make an account over at www.WeFeedback.org, where you can calculate all you want and choose whether you'll be donating or not. I made my choice to give, and I hope you will too.  

1 comment:

  1. What if I don't have a PayPal account or credit card? I clicked your link to Wefeedback, and so far I can feed around 50 people from the calculator. Sayang naman. =((

    ReplyDelete