Apr 21, 2011

The Free San Marino Healthy Recipe Book


I took the photo above while browsing the online recipe book of San Marino as a promotional tactic for their outstanding product, San Marino Corned Tuna. No, I am not a fan of the product. In fact, while my sister can eat San Marino all day long, I actually prefer Century Tuna over them. But I tasted their tuna paella and oh, I am almost tempted to do the switch!

Anyway, I really, really love this recipe collection. Although my sister and I have been cooking the meals in the recipe book long before San Marino skyrocketed to fame, some of the recipes I have yet to try. And just in time for Lent! Why don't you scoot over to the recipe book over here, and give the healthy dishes a try. I would, as soon as I buy tuna from the market. I prefer chunks anyway. Happy Lenten Season everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Avoid putting too much salt in your cooking. It is reported that excessive use of salt or intake of salty foods can cause high blood pressure, heartburn, osteoporosis, gastric ulcers, among others. So the next time you’re planning a meal or cooking one, use salt in moderation to avoid sickness and stay healthy.

    Healthy cooking tips

    ReplyDelete