Apr 21, 2011
The Free San Marino Healthy Recipe Book
I took the photo above while browsing the online recipe book of San Marino as a promotional tactic for their outstanding product, San Marino Corned Tuna. No, I am not a fan of the product. In fact, while my sister can eat San Marino all day long, I actually prefer Century Tuna over them. But I tasted their tuna paella and oh, I am almost tempted to do the switch!
Anyway, I really, really love this recipe collection. Although my sister and I have been cooking the meals in the recipe book long before San Marino skyrocketed to fame, some of the recipes I have yet to try. And just in time for Lent! Why don't you scoot over to the recipe book over here, and give the healthy dishes a try. I would, as soon as I buy tuna from the market. I prefer chunks anyway. Happy Lenten Season everyone!
- ► 2012 (19)
- Sinampalukang Kambing (Goat Meat in Tamarind Soup)...
- Kiddie Mini Pizza Squares
- Brooklyn Pizza in Midtown
- Chicken and Ham Pinwheel Bites
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- Vanilla Hearts Pudding
- A Simple Graduation Dinner
- The Free San Marino Healthy Recipe Book
- Layered Beef and Potato Bake
- Play for Free and Give Rice to the Poor
- Tuna-Cucumber Sushi Roll
- Barbecue Garlic Chicken Wings
- Overstuffed Tamago Nigiri
- Choco Lava Cupcakes
- Soft Fudge Brownies
- Tender Pork Teriyaki Don
- A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante in Aguirre
- Cookie S'mores!
- Yummy Food at the Best Food Forward Event!
- The Famous Pugon-Roasted Asado
- ▼ April (20)
Asian food beef bread candy chicken chocolate cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood tocino veggies wine