Apr 11, 2011

Soft Fudge Brownies


There are times when Alex brings about his surprisingly sweet sweetness♥. I wasn't feeling well for a couple of days already, and I have been craving for something decadent but I can't tell him what it is exactly. I can't bake either, because the heat of the oven will drive me further into sickness, so he offered to do most of the baking. 

I have a written down recipe of brownies which I found months after writing it, so I thought, If I wrote it down, it must have been really tempting. My most gracious thanks and apologies to the author, for the softest yet fudgiest chocolate treat that ever made its way into my mouth. It was not chewy, and it's not spongy like  a chiffon cake, but it melts in your mouth. It was just heavenly.

Soft Fudge Brownies Recipe

Ingredients:
8 oz. dark chocolate
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
3 tbsp flour
1 3/4 sticks butter
4 eggs

Procedure
  1. Preheat oven to 180C.
  2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave.
  3. Line a baking pan with non-stick baking paper.
  4. Add the sugar, eggs, and flour and mix well.
  5. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set.
  6. Turn off the oven and leave there to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. If only I have an oven maybe I would try this. Hehehe Thanks for the comment you left in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brownies look cute and scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pearl,

    Pa Colina has accommodations for 2 and 4 people.Punta ka after graduation, it will be a great stress reliever! Ang saya!

    ReplyDelete