Jul 10, 2011
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
I love it when my dad brings home food. It's either from Emerald Garden, Aristocrat or from some well off restaurant that he and his business buddies dine in whenever they have their reunions ever since he retired from work last year. But he just went off to fetch a friend from the airport, and he bought two boxes of Original Glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme for me and my brothers to devour.
Krispy Kreme is not that much of a big deal for me, and before they have set up shops in many malls in Metro Manila, a friend living in Taguig often brought us some doughnuts from their branch in Bonifacio High Street. They were a million times better than the tough doughnuts Dunkin has to offer, but not that much different from GoNuts Donuts. Well, that was back then, around four years ago.
The doughnuts were still warm, with the thin glaze cracking at every bite of the melt-in-your-mouth doughnut. I thought the three of us finished it within 15 minutes! Ohh, I can't help but agree how much of a comfort food this is on a gloomy, rainy night last Friday. If only there was hot choco that time. :)
- ► 2012 (19)
- Sukiyaki Beef Sinigang
- SM Master Chefs 2011: Lowell Cauilan
- Bizu Macarons: Food Review + 1st Weekday Potluck
- Homemade Salt and Pepper Potato Chips
- Ukoy Kalabasa (Squash Fritters)
- Influential Bloggers Who?
- Homemade Puto - Cheese, Blueberry, Honey Almond
- Max's Chicken All You Can 2011!
- Pata Tim (Pork Knuckles in Sweet Anise Sauce)
- Lechon, Grilled Chicken, and Roast Beef Sushi
- Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
- Kumato: The Golden Brown Tomato
- McDonald's Quirky Coke Glasses
- Stir-Fried Kung Pao Chicken
- Meaty Roast Eggplant Fritata
- ▼ July (15)
Asian food beef bread candy chicken chocolate cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood tocino veggies wine