Jul 10, 2011

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts


I love it when my dad brings home food. It's either from Emerald Garden, Aristocrat or from some well off restaurant that he and his business buddies dine in whenever they have their reunions ever since he retired from work last year. But he just went off to fetch a friend from the airport, and he bought two boxes of Original Glazed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme for me and my brothers to devour.




Krispy Kreme is not that much of a big deal for me, and before they have set up shops in many malls in Metro Manila, a friend living in Taguig often brought us some doughnuts from their branch in Bonifacio High Street. They were a million times better than the tough doughnuts Dunkin has to offer, but not that much different from GoNuts Donuts. Well, that was back then, around four years ago.


The doughnuts were still warm, with the thin glaze cracking at every bite of the melt-in-your-mouth doughnut. I thought the three of us finished it within 15 minutes! Ohh, I can't help but agree how much of a comfort food this is on a gloomy, rainy night last Friday. If only there was hot choco that time. :)

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm craving donuts. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still cold and raining here, I'm craving another donut again! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I used to tutor Koreans in Eisenhower Condominium in Greenhills, I usually proceed to the nearby Krispy Kreme after because I had to work on my freelance projects. The best thing about it? They dish out free original glazed doughnuts every hour. So I just order coffee and New York cheesecake then I munch one doughnut after another, hour after hour. LOL

    ReplyDelete