Jul 19, 2011

Max's Chicken All You Can 2011!


After a few days of burning my eyebrows trying to comprehend and manipulate html, I finally have a new layout and a new post! Alex and I have dined over at Max's two weeks ago to avail their Chicken All You Can, a promo where you can stuff your face with all the nice, freshly cooked chicken parts in their glory. I wondered why I wasn't able to post this immediately, but it's better late than never :)

Max's Chicken All You Can

Since I was a small child, my parents used to take me to Max's. It was a family favorite together with Aristocrat and the previously glorious Barrio Fiesta Restaurants. Back then, their chicken was much larger than the ones they serve now, but I must say, they are as delicious as far as I can remember! 

We arrived there early, at around 5 minutes past 6 p.m., and just in time to see the dance the staff performed as a signal that the promo has started for the day. There's a lot of room, and we got a nice and cozy couch by the window. Mr. Waiter was very generous enough to give us the large chicken thigh parts, I consumed four pieces only, while Alex consumed seven large chicken thigh parts. Look at all our bones:
Max's Chicken All You Can

Then we took home a box of caramel bars for dessert, and they are nutty and so good, but quite a lot smaller than when we were just kids. Oh, if I had known that I would be blogging about food back then, I would have taken snapshots! We had the Chicken All You Can for Php 199, with iced tea, bread and butter rolls, and caramel bars. Yum! :)


6 comments:

  1. OMG meron kaya dito sa states yang offer na yan? Sarap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay, hindi na ako nakaabot dyan sa Chicken-all-you-can-na yan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Grace, hope so. I loved it! :)

    @Peach, sayang! it's super enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and I love MAX's Fried Chicken! Yan yung na miss namin while abroad! kaya nung bumalik kami, kain agad kami sa Max's (the one in Megamall_)(blogged about it sa blog ni inigo http://inigobautista.wordpress.com)

    Pero bat di ko alam tong "Chicken all you can"? Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My current record: 7 thighs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sir Nelson, hanggang July 11 lang po yung offer na yun eh, 6 to 10pm.. Sayang di niyo naabutan!

    @Boy Takaw, you're lucky. Di na dapat ako bumili ng dinner rolls with butter para di agad nabusog. Plus I was gulping down the iced tea..

    ReplyDelete