Aug 9, 2011

Weekday Potluck #3: Carbonara, Clam Soup and Beef Steak

Last week's potluck has almost gone bad with a few issues with inLinks, but everything was resolved and gave way to the second week of weekday potluck. I still am trying to get the hang of hosting a meme, and I'll probably make a few changes with the schedule and other things to make it more convenient for the participants.

While I love the idea of having an automatic link exchange for each participants, I still would need more opinion, and of course permission from BC Bloggers to incorporate their idea.  So, before anything else, here are the featured posts for last week:


Jenn of I Live To Eat served up a creamy plate of yummy Carbonara. Everyone loves pasta, and this is one of my favorite pasta dishes!


This Lemongrass-infused Clam Soup cooked by Margarita of Pinoy Kitchenette is definitely a great dish to have during the long and rainy days. Very yummy and comforting indeed!


Rose of I Am No Fangirl whipped up a savory plate of Beef Steak for the potluck, and added some flavorful twist to it by infusing the dish with star anise. Yum!


I made a few party rules for Weekday Potluck:
  • Link to your post page, not your homepage.
  • Link back to Sassy Chef in your blog post using the button below or any text link going to My Sassy Chef's homepage.

  • Visit and comment on at least one of the participants (optional, but it would make the party livelier)

Plus watch out for a giveaway for Weekday Potluck participants that I am currently brewing. :)





5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!! Have a great week!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for dropping by the Be-Bop-A Blog Hop! I'm a follower and I hope you'll stop by again soon! Have a great day! :)

    http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lemongrass-infused clam soup reminds me of the dish we always have back home...nakakamiss!

    thanks for hosting, Pearl
    ...yeheyyy! nakasali ulit ako! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. pahabol: may i know what day and time your linky usually goes live? ty! :)

    ReplyDelete