Won't you love those cute little potato croquettes from My Twisted Recipes? They look good, and my brothers and I could eat these all day!
As I noticed that I haven't been on the mood lately to post anything on my blog, nor even go to other blogs and read away, my traffic slowed down a bit. It's not a remarkable decrease, but it does tell me that I have to get out of bed despite the horrible weather.
So, to make things better, and to make up for not promoting my blog and the Weekday Potluck meme well, I am starting the -Ber months with a little giveaway. :) I was so happy with the blogger shirt that Peek My Style is sending over to me, that I was inspired to give away a Blogger Shirt of your choice to you guys as well. For international members, I would ask BloggerShirts.com if they can ship to your country, and if they don't, I'll send you Paypal cash instead. :)
- Join weekday Potluck every week. - 1 entry each week (required)
- Refer other bloggers (at least one) to join us here, and ask them to put "I was referred by my friend, your name, to join Weekday Potluck." in their post. - 2 entries per referral (optional)
- Like Sassy Chef of Facebook and share this giveaway (optional) - 1 entry
- Follow Sassy Chef on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (optional) - 1 entry
- Blog about this giveaway (optional) - 2 entries
The sponsors for this week are: