It's a nice way to dress up your hotdog sandwiches for the little kids. Probably a take on the burger and fries combo that many burger joints have been promoting for some time, this one can be a classic afternoon snack. It's filling, tasty, and cheesy, not to mention pretty enough to catch the attention of everyone, even those who are just kids at heart.
Be a kitchen star to your kids! Make this cheesy hotdog sandwich topped with crisp fries and sweet bacon bits for them anytime of the day. Featured previously on SM Master Chef's Cooking Marathon, I decided to give each recipe another chance at the limelight.
Cheesy Hotdog and Fries Sandwich Overload
- 4 pcs hotdog buns
- 4 pcs jumbo or large-sized hotdogs
- 1 1/2 cup french fries
- about 1 cup honeycured bacon (chopped and fried)
- cheese spread
- 2 tbsp cheese powder
- Deep fry french fries until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Pan fry hotdogs until cooked through.
- Sandwich hotdogs into buns.
- Toss fries with cheese powder until well coated then top over sandwich.
- Sprinkle chopped bacon over fries.
- Drizzle with desired amount of cheese spread.