Meet The Chef
From my experiences of starting out as a newbie chef for a little over a year now, I love cooking for a certain special someone who always loves what I cook. My family loves the meals I cook as well, even my brothers who are the pickiest eaters in the world.
I also do food reviews, all of which are based on the truth and on my own personal experience. Most of them came from my own pocket, and though some are given to me for free, I still give a hundred percent factual review, with a ton of honesty and sometimes, guts to say the truth. :)
I hope I helped you at some point, and I hope you enjoyed some of the recipes I posted here.
- ► 2012 (19)
- Sukiyaki Beef Sinigang
- SM Master Chefs 2011: Lowell Cauilan
- Bizu Macarons: Food Review + 1st Weekday Potluck
- Homemade Salt and Pepper Potato Chips
- Ukoy Kalabasa (Squash Fritters)
- Influential Bloggers Who?
- Homemade Puto - Cheese, Blueberry, Honey Almond
- Max's Chicken All You Can 2011!
- Pata Tim (Pork Knuckles in Sweet Anise Sauce)
- Lechon, Grilled Chicken, and Roast Beef Sushi
- Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
- Kumato: The Golden Brown Tomato
- McDonald's Quirky Coke Glasses
- Stir-Fried Kung Pao Chicken
- Meaty Roast Eggplant Fritata
- ▼ July (15)
Asian food beef bread candy chicken chocolate cookies cooking tips dessert dips egg feature Filipino food food bazaar food event food for the poor food trip foodie event fruit giveaway goat meat ingredients Italian kitchen products kitchen review longganisa pasta pineapple pork random recipe review rice seafood tocino veggies wine